Friday, June 5, 2020

Pick Your Poison by John Patrick Robbins


The bleach didn't work so I snorted ajax and purchased a hazmat suit online from amazon.
Washed my hands until they bled, kept my distance and watched the news daily till I went damn near insane.


And marveled at my neighbor who huffed paint and seldom was alone.
He never wore a mask and he didn't seem to wash his hands, so I doubt he washed his ass either.


The ignorant will outlive us all and the drunks may truly have a great point .
So I bought a carton of cigarettes and a case of whiskey .


We are all going to die anyways, least this way I get to choose . 


Sayonara my darlings.




John Patrick Robbins, is the editor of the Rye Whiskey Review.
His work been published in.

Punk Noir Magazine, Piker Press, Heroin Love Songs, The Blue Nib , Sacred Chickens, Romingos Porch, Angry Old Man Magazine, Red Fez, San Pedro River Review, San Antonio Review, The Dope Fiend Daily.

His work is always unfiltered.




No comments:

Post a Comment