Thursday, April 16, 2020

Lions ,Tigers and Dumbasses By John Patrick Robbins


I don't know why someone would question a person's sanity who owns a dozen or so tigers.
I mean I always have loved pussy myself.


But on a serious note if you own something that views you as prey.
And you choose to turn it into your new roommate, well don't bitch when you lose a limb.


I never was dumb enough to put my faith in God or wild animals. 


Why do you think I never got married?


Salute .







John Patrick Robbins, is the editor in chief of the Rye Whiskey Review, The Black Shamrock Magazine and Under The Bleachers.

His work has been published in Ariel Chart, San Pedro River Review , The San Antonio Review, Red Fez, Punk Noir Magazine , Piker Press , Oddball Magazine , As It Ought To Be Magazine and The Blue Nib.

He is also the author of If The Walls Could Speak Mine Would Blush which is published under his pen name of Frank Murphy .

And Sex , Drugs & Poetry from Whiskey City Press.
His work is always unfiltered.

No comments:

Post a Comment